"WELCOME TO PROPERTY ZONE"

FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON LANDED PROPERTIES IN LAGOS STATE AND NIGERIA. CALL THIS NUMBER: 08066500688

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Horse That I Back And The Boat That I Row

I do personally what creates the best and consistent return on investment. I do not gamble on anything. I did not say that I always succeed, but I do what maximizes my success in many ways. Think about it, not a single conscious being alive is perfect, but those who come close do what creates the best returns possible in their lives or makes the most positive impact and headway. Think to yourself about approaching problems and solutions, though. What works, works, and what does not work, would work if a different and more creative approach were taken. I see things in that Thomas Edison type of way when things do not seemingly work: I just found another way not to do it, and I will find ways not to do it until I do find ways to do it.

Sure, you are beginning to see my opinion and the theme of this article, gambling and depending on any sort of illogical luck is insanity in the most genuine sense to me. But, even though I am creative, I do believe in going with what works and what yields the best outcome. So, think about this: Even a small return on investment in the positive is more important than a "big chance" risk that gives an ultimately large negative return when you cannot duplicate the results because you depended on luck to tide you through all the way. Look, to bring it down to Earth; a fluke is a fluke, and you cannot depend on a "big chance" risk giving you a consistent result. Only a certainty can give any permanent sort of success when really thought of, sure you can get creative with the certainty and improve it, but no matter what when you hit what works, go with it and grow with it is my philosophy.

Realistically, I can not give you anything other than value, logic and honesty; also, a prescription for consistent winning making everything better without matter to how small or large it is, as long as it is in the positive ultimately and always. So, this is the winning horse that I back, and the boat that I row across the flowing water. I did not say, "do not grow." I say, "grow when it is feasible and intelligent to grow after you have established the foundation." Sure, some risk in the reality of creativity is good, but unreasonable risks are never worth it even when you get "lucky" in a "good way." Because I will end with a question: Can you duplicate exactly many times over that "lucky success"? If yes, well it is growth and worth it. If you cannot, it is not worth it at all, even the first success. That is not just my opinion, those are solemn realistic words of advice.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joshua_Clayton



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6394696

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner